- There are many “BEST” and “Top” lists in franchising, but recognition as a World-Class Franchise® is unique, because it is empirically based upon the opinions of existing franchisees (gathered with scientific research methodology).
- World-Class recognition means membership in an elite group of franchise opportunities (the top 1% of more than 3,000 available in North America).
- Recognition includes a page on the World-Class Franchise website, with a link to your company website.
- Franchisee candidates have access to your unique page and your franchise company’s outstanding survey results.
- Co-op advertising opportunities with other World-Class Franchises (in publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur) are made available at highly desirable rates.
- World-Class Franchises are featured in national publications (such as USA TODAY).
- Your company would have unlimited use of the World-Class Franchise seal in print and digital media.
- Your franchise opportunity can be featured in an optional, customized video testimonial by Jeff Johnson, founder and CEO of the Franchise Research Institute.
- Differentiation from other franchise opportunities assists in candidates’ due diligence and supports efforts with franchise brokers.
“There are lot of ‘Best of’ and ‘Top’ lists in franchising, but there is only one list based upon fully inclusive, transparent, third-party research. At BrightStar, we are pleased that our company has been (and continues to be) recognized by numerous organizations, but we are especially proud to be a World-Class Franchise.”
Shelly Sun, CEO and Co-Founder, BrightStar Care
“Mosquito Squad is fully committed to assisting its franchisees to successfully reach their personal and business goals through the operation of our franchise business model. Recognition as a World-Class Franchise serves as unbiased proof, directly from the voice of our franchisees, of this commitment and our successful track record in this regard.”
Christopher M. Grandpre, Chairman and CEO, Outdoor Living Brands, Inc. (Archadeck, Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Mosquito Squad, and Renew Crew)
“At Express Employment Professionals, meeting the needs of our franchisees is of critical importance. Our certification as a World-Class Franchise since 2006 provides science-based, third-party validation of our commitment to our franchisees’ success.”
Robert A. Funk, CEO, Express Employment Professionals
“We regularly refer our clients to the Franchise Research Institute for an independent, third- party franchisee opinion survey. Their World-Class certification process separates the best from the rest…excellence from mediocrity. The franchise sales environment is fiercely competitive, and attracting the best candidates requires more than slick marketing and a few testimonials!”
David Omholt, CFE, Chief Executive Officer, eAuth.com