Express Employment Professionals is World Class
because their franchisees say they are!
The staffing industry in the U.S. is a $127 billion-dollar industry and an integral part of the economy. When you join Express Employment Professionals, you are part of a franchise with nearly 40 years of success. You will join the number one ranked staffing franchise on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 for ten straight years. Across our network of more than 830 franchise locations in five countries, Express has a long-term goal to employ a million people annually, and your fellow franchise owners help ensure your success.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category, Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2012-2021)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2021)
- America’s Best Temp Staffing Firm, Forbes (2020)
- America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms, Forbes (2020)
- Best of Staffing Talent Diamond Award, ClearlyRated (2017-2021)
- Best of Staffing Client Award, ClearlyRated (2020-2021)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% satisfaction rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2021)
- Top 100 Global Franchises Award, Franchise Direct (2009-2020)
- Initial franchise fee: $40,000
- Total investment: $150,000 to $239,000
- Required net worth: $250,000
- Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchisee Facts*:
In 2020, the average mature Express franchise territory generated more than $5 million in annual sales.*
And the average new owner generates more than $940k in first year sales.*
*For territories open more than sixty months, average sales in 2020 were $5,417,303.86. First year offices averaged $940,994.43 according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours. Individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our “Bridge to Ownership” program. Contact us for more information about this program.
As an Express Employment Professionals Franchisee, you have the opportunity to become a pillar of the community by supporting businesses with workforce solutions as they grow and providing jobs to job seekers when they need it the most. By providing temporary workers when demand fluctuates and supporting contract and direct hire needs to fill in for open positions, Express Franchisees become a vital piece of local small to medium sized businesses in their community.
Express offers Franchisees two ownership models. The Traditional Model requires an investment ranging from $150,000 to $174,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Specialized Recruiting Group Model requires an investment ranging from $209,000 to $239,000 and applies to pre-designated territories with a high propensity for professional staffing. In this model, owners attend customized training and will manage a recruiting staff of two, unlike a traditional office with one person in this role. In both models, our franchisees enjoy the opportunity to own a business, while having a life outside of the office with time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express Franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales and business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management experience
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.