Caring Senior Service is World-Class
because their franchisees say they are!
Grow With Us
Since 1991 we have helped seniors stay healthy, happy and at home. This experience, coupled with many company-owned locations, provides the dedication and support you want to see in a franchise company. Our proprietary software, Tendio, optimizes workflows and enhances service delivery. Our franchise owners implement our proven business model to achieve the income, lifestyle and wealth they desire.
Care With Us
Caring Senior Service provides non-medical homecare services and provides safety care products to seniors who need assistance with daily living activities allowing them to remain in their own home. Our proprietary GreatCare® method provides superior services for our clients and a vastly rewarding business for our franchise owners.
Change Lives With Us
Caring Senior Service franchises are achieving great success for three main reasons: the potential client base is expanding daily, our proprietary software Tendio maximizes efficiencies, and our GreatCare® method allows consistent delivery of the highest quality care. Research shows that nearly 90% of the senior population wants to receive care at home. Our franchise owners have the drive and ambition, coupled with our leadership and support, to build a lucrative business that positively impacts so many lives.
Grow With Us. Care With Us. Change Lives With Us.®
Learn more here: https://www.caringfranchise.com/what-is-greatcare
A High Growth Industry https://www.caringfranchise.com/senior-home-care-industry
- A rapidly expanding aging population
- Advancements in health care mean people live longer with multiple, chronic conditions
- Smaller family sizes mean less children available to provide care
- More and more families live far apart from each other
- In-home care is often more affordable than nursing homes or assisted living facilities
- Most people prefer to continue to age in their own home and avoid relocation
- COVID-19 has highlighted the advantages of in-home care and the inherent weaknesses of congregate living arrangements
A High Touch Franchise System
- $1,262,648 average unit volume (see additional details in Caring Senior Service 2020 FDD, Item 19)
- 100% private pay clients – results in improved cash flow and higher margins
- Centralized back office support center focused on client and employee acquisition
- A turnkey business – We guide the entire launch process so you’re ready for business in as little as 60 days.
- Unparalleled support – Subject Matter Experts, on-site visits, weekly phone support, quarterly training conferences are just a few – so you achieve accelerated growth.
- Complete training – Not just a three-ring binder and some videos, but initial and ongoing hands-on training.
- Cost effective operating model – We’re fanatical about your bottom line. We run our own locations as lean as possible and show our owners how to do the same.
Successful franchisees come from a wide range of backgrounds. We are looking for people who have strong leadership/management/sales backgrounds. This business is about implementing the business model, building relationships with referral sources and delivering excellent customer experiences. We want tenacious business builders never satisfied until they dominate the market.
No medical or health care background required. Having fun and working hard is required!
Minimum liquid capital of $150,000.
The total initial investment necessary to begin operation of a Caring Senior Service is from $110,099 to $176,016.
*Initial Investment range as stated in Item 7 of our FDD dated May 4, 2020.